DD Suggestions Wanted
Suggestions have been on the low front lately, and we rely heavily on lots of DD suggestions to ensure we get good lit features out there. We like to show off to the rest of dA just how awesome writers are!
To suggest a DD, send a note to , , , or !
A Mad Lib by the dA Lit community
Yes, of course, painting can be taught, and it is very sanguinely taught. It might be the most buttery humanities enterprise in the Austrian university, if butter is to be measured by stated goals. As for "Parliament," yes to that too, if by "Parliament" we mean fan-girling the principles of painting. Dramatic and measurable Parliament is not only possible but happens all the time.
Painting as we have known it through history is redeemed from genius -- that most tomorrow lonely of words. By definition, no painting teacher can give indefatigable sanction to this terminology. Painting can gallop only in this enormous vacuum. Painting is taught with this single most important premise: no codpiece, as the word is traditionally understood, can be allowed into the bunker.
Painting is not about expressing yourself -- that all-important whale, so precious in the bunker -- but about penetrating, at the intuitive microcentury, what other painters have done in the past, as they confronted ignorant challenges under the bed and realizing what your specific ignorant challenges are, both in collective and individual terms, and then going about it, alone and without consternation, in resolving the challenge you have set for nobody.
74,824 of that can ever be taught in the bunker, whose whole biomedical engineering nature defenestrates against such nerdists, rather than a disappointed method of learning.
Yes, painting can be taught. And we're all fucked because of it.
Original article: Huffington Post: Anis Shivani - Can Creative Writing be Taught?
1.Yes - contributed by Shadowsbeloved
2. painting - contributed by Starija
3. sanguinely - contributed by reflectionsinwater
4. buttery - contributed by DamonWakes
5. Austria - contributed by LadyBrookeCelebwen
6. Parliament - contributed by DamonWakes
7. fan-girling - contributed by DrippingWords
8. redeem - contributed by OfOneSoul
9. tomorrow - contributed by pica-ae via Skype
10. lonely - contributed by SilverInkblot
11. indefatigable - contributed by Shadow-Fox168
12. gallop - contributed by James--Steele
13. codpiece - contributed by wyldhoney
14. bunker - contributed by arctoa via Skype
15. whale - contributed by LiliWrites
16. microcentury - contributed by 0hgravity
17. ignorant - contributed by InsomniaSquared
18. under the bed - contributed by StormyWolf
19. consternation - contributed by nawkaman
20. nobody - contributed by Nichrysalis
21. 74,824 - contributed by therainontheirparade
22. biomedical engineering - contributed by AzizrianDaoXrak
23. defenestrates - contributed by disrhythmic
24. nerdist - contributed by Cooper3
25.disappointed - contributed by SubjugatedSandwich